Date: 2 Dec 2021, Thursday
Time: 3.00pm – 5.00pm
The property sector is probably the most complex sector from the angle of accounting and taxation. It is important to adhere to the unique tax rules prescribed by the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) to avoid any future tax penalties. Our Business Essential Skills Training (BEST) Series, diving into fundamental knowledge on general management skill sets and knowledge sharing sessions by experienced professionals is specially plotted to sail you through these challenges.
Join us as we explore the topic of taxation covering essential information on:-
1. Common problems and pitfalls to avoid.
2. Past experiences in tax audits and investigations.
3. Pertinent case law decisions and practical application.
4. Latest tax updates from Budget 2022
• Ms. Jennifer Chang, Partner from PwC Malaysia
• Mr. Jonathan Chong, Manager from PwC Malaysia
If you have any inquiries, please contact REHDA Youth Secretariat at 012-6484806 / 03-78032978.
Building Construction Components Part 4 (CPD POINTS AVAILABLE) – Modern Facade – Floor & Wall Tiles Finishes – Laminated Timber Flooring Date: 19 Nov 2021, Friday Time: 3.00pm – 5.00pm Building Construction Components (BCC) focuseS on providing basic fundamentals during the construction phase of a project. BCC can be a purposeful event to gain insight